Get the guide to the GED test that more test-takers trust!
To succeed on the GED test, you need test-smart guidance from educators and test-prep coaches you can rely on. That's why more test-takers choose McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GED Test--America's favorite guide to the exam. This book will walk you step-by-step through all four test subject areas--Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies. You'll get the review and practice you need to score your best--and get the high school credential you want!
With McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GED Test, you will:
- Learn all about the test and how to conquer it
- Take full-length practice tests modeled closely on the real exam
- Pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses with pretests to help you focus your study
- Get ready for each test section with instruction, quizzes, and practice exercises on every test topic
- Check your readiness for the real exam with posttests in all test subject areas
- Get prepared for the challenges unique to the computer-based test format
DVD-ROM with 2 practice tests -- Includes questions in all the new technology-based formats
McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GED Test can help you sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress--and do your best on test day.