Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
More than 1,500 Q&A and 450 full-color illustrations provide the ultimate review for the Anatomic Pathology Board Examination
McGraw-Hill Education Specialty Board Review: Anatomic Pathology is the perfect way for residents to prepare for the Anatomic Pathology Board Examination and for practicing pathologists to prepare for recertification. You will find everything you need in one comprehensive, full-color review…multiple-choice questions with detailed answer explanations, hundreds of full-color illustrations, suggested readings, and case-based scenarios.
- More than 1,500 multiple-choice questions and answers
- Answers to questions include discussion of the salient features of the entity, diagnostic pitfalls, and differential diagnosis; and an explanation of the incorrect choice
- More than 450 full-color, high-resolution gross and microscopic images
- Covers all areas of anatomic pathology practice, such as pulmonary, bone and soft tissue, immunopathology, and more
- Valuable review articles and references provided at the end of each chapter