Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Hundreds of real questions from past board exams provide the preparation you need for certification or recertification
Clinical Anesthesiology Board Review is the perfect way to prepare for the anesthesiology board exam. This powerful study guide delivers 350 board questions from past ABA exams. It also includes the most thoroughly researched, evidence-based answers of any guide. By studying questions from previous ABA exams, you come as close as possible to experiencing the exam without actually taking it!
Here's why this is the key to exam success:
- 350 actual board questions from retired ABA exams
- Thoroughly researched and detailed answers to every question
- Two practice exams, complete with answers
- All answers referenced to leading anesthesiology texts
Succeed in every subject area
Clinical Anesthesiology Board Review thoroughly covers every topic covered on the ABA exam, including:
- Basic Science
- Cardiovascular Anesthesiology
- Neurological Anesthesiology
- Regional Anesthesia
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Anesthesia