The Used, Rental and eBook copies of this book are not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
McGraw-Hill’s Taxation is designed to provide
a unique, innovative, and engaging learning
experience for students studying taxation.
The breadth of the topical coverage, the storyline
approach to presenting the material, the
emphasis on the tax and nontax consequences
of multiple parties involved in transactions,
and the integration of financial and
tax accounting topics make this book ideal
for the modern tax curriculum.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Tax
2. Tax Compliance, the IRS, and Tax Authorities
3. Tax Planning Strategies and Related Limitations
4. Individual Tax Overview, Exemptions, and Filing Status
5. Gross Income and Exclusions
6. Individual Deductions
8. Individual Income Tax Computationand Tax Credits
9. Business Income, Deductions, andAccounting Methods