Prepare for the MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Exams (70-410, 70-411, and 70-412)
Microsoft's new version of the MCSA certification for Windows Server 2012 R2 requires passing three exams. This value-priced study guide includes more than 1,000 pages of quality exam-prep content, covering 100 percent of the objective domains of all three exams (as well as the Upgrade exam, 70-417). Also includes more than 500 practice questions.
You also have access to an interactive practice test environment, electronic flashcards, and videos showing how to perform the more difficult tasks. Both first-time MCSA candidates and those wishing to upgrade from Server 2008 certification will benefit from this complete test-prep guide.
- Completely updated to cover the Windows Server 2012 R2 Exams
- Provides a comprehensive study guide for all three MCSA Windows Server 2012 exams: 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412, as well as the Upgrade exam: 70-417
- Covers installing and configuring Windows Server 2012; deploying and configuring DNS service; administering Active Directory; creating and managing Group Policy Objects; and configuring server roles and features, Hyper-V, and core networking services
- Explains basic networking concepts, DHCP, deploying and maintaining servers, configuring a network policy server infrastructure and high availability in Windows Server 2012, and much more
- Features real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, practice exams, electronic flashcards, and over an hour of video demonstrations
- Covers all exam objectives
MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide arms you with all the information you must master to achieve MCSA certification on Windows Server 2012 R2.