NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound print version.
This child-centered approach to understanding and planning curriculum focuses on humanistic and progressive education pedagogy in preschool and primary grades. The authors stress a curriculum that is joyful, has meaning to children, is built upon children’s strengths, has intellectual integrity, uses developmentally appropriate pedagogy, and encourages teachers to be passionate learners along with children. The book’s personal tone, many practical examples, step-by-step lesson planning process, and children’s art and photographs of children bring the content to life.
The new edition features updating throughout and a number of new features that add to the understanding and usefulness of the concepts, among them: Some things to say sections, end-of-section self-check digital quizzes with feedback, refreshed videos, end-of-chapter Explore and Experience sections, new children’s art and photographs of children, new improved lesson planning formats, more examples of integrated curriculum, new sections on teaching curriculum to two-year-olds, and a new connection to current national subject area standards throughout.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134479424 / 9780134479422 Meaningful Curriculum for Young Children,, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 2nd Edition
Package consists of:
- 013448407X / 9780134484075 Meaningful Curriculum for Young Children, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 2nd Edition
- 0134444264 / 9780134444260 Meaningful Curriculum for Young Children, Bound Print Version, 2nd Edition