Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Recreation at Illinois State University. After teaching and coaching in the public
schools in Texas and Arizona, he earned his Ed.D. from Arizona State University in
1983. He served on the faculty at Texas Christian University for 14 years, assumed
the chair position in the Department of Physical Education at Indiana State
University in 1995, and moved to his current position in 1999. During his career, Dr.
Lacy has published more than 25 articles, made more than 40 presentations, and co-
authored Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education and Exercise Science. He
is a fellow of the Research Consortium of the American Alliance of Health, Physical
Education, Recreation, and Dance.
Table of Contents
2. Linking Program Development with Measurement and Evaluation.
3. Basic Statistics.
4. Criteria for Test Selection.
5. Alternative Assessment.
6. Measuring Health-Related Physical Fitness and Physical Activity.
7. Measuring Psychomotor Skills.
8. Measuring Cognitive Knowledge.
9. Measuring Affective Behaviors.
11. Using Self-Evaluation to Improve Instruction.
12. Measurement and Evaluation in Activity Settings.