Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Continuous representation of dislocations
Lattice incompatibility. Burgers vector. Incompatibility equations.
Continuous distributions ofdislocations. Continuity conditions a interfaces.
Incompatibility and curvature of the crystalline lattice.
2. Field Equations and evolution equations
Determination of internal stresses. Plastic distortion rate.
Resolution length scale. Evolution equations for the dislocation densities.
Constitutive assumtions. Rate form of the continuity conditions at interfaces.
Governing equations in a field theory of dislocations.
Boundary conditions aux limites. Resolution algorithms.
Incremental form of the field equations.
Example : plane dislocations .
3. Constitutive laws
Fields of dislocations et constitutive laws. Dissipation. Incompressibility.
Viscoplasticity. Compatible and incompatible dislocation fields.
4. Intermittency, size effects and complex loading paths
Applicability of field dislocation mechanics.
Intermittency of plasticity. Effets of size on plastic activity. Complex loading paths.
Glossary, definitions, notations