180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Medical Law, Ethics, and Bioethics
PART I. THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT
2. The Legal System
3. Importance of the Legal System for the Physician and the Health Care Professional
PART II. THE HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENT
4. Today’s Health Care Environment
5. The Physician-Patient Relationship
6. Professional Liability and Medical Malpractice
7. Public Duties of the Physician and the Health Care Professional
8. Workplace Law and Ethics
9. The Medical Record
10. Patient Confidentiality and HIPAA
PART III. MEDICAL ETHICS
10. Ethical and Bioethical Issues in Medicine
11. Ethical Issues Relating to Life
12. Death and Dying