Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Meetings, Expositions, Events, and Conventions Industry
2. Meeting, Exhibition, Event, And Convention Organizers and Sponsors
3. Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs)<FM><TTL>
4. Meeting and Convention Venues
6. Service Contractors
7. Destination Management Companies (DMC)
8. Special Events Management
9. Planning and Producing MEEC Gatherings
10. Food and Beverage
11. Legal Issues in the MEEC Industry
12. Technology and the Meeting Professional
13. Green Meetings & Social Responsibility
14. International Aspects in MEEC
15. Pulling It All Together