Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
The first and only pocket-sized, practical manual on plastic surgery, The Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery is written by residents in the University of Michigan’s renowned plastic surgery training program. This multidisciplinary review features contributions from senior residents in related fields including general surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, otolaryngology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, and urology.
- Easy-to-follow outline format covers the full range of clinical problems commonly encountered by plastic surgeons.
- Core content addresses fundamental principles and techniques, skin and soft tissue lesions, head and neck, facial reconstruction, craniofacial, aesthetic surgery, breast, hand and upper extremities, trunk, lower extremities, genitalia, and burns.
- Interdisciplinary versatility makes the handbook ideal for medical students and surgical residents seeking clinical consultations and pre-, intra-, and postoperative care. Additionally, the review provides a quick consult for practitioners whose work interacts with plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as for those preparing for the in-service and written board examinations.
- New full-color illustrations improve visual learning and enhance retention of key concepts.
- Carefully selected topics correspond to topics on plastic surgery in-service and specialty Board examinations.
- Helpful icons highlight material covered on the In-Service Board Exam.