Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction of electronics and optoelectronics physics and technology
3. Review of modern components in the viewpoint of radiation effects
4. Modeling and designing and Testing of components
5. Application to systems
6. Evolutions and perspectives
7. Scaling laws of radiation effects