Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Microbiology: Principles and Explorations, 8th Editionby Black, Jacquelyn G.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Fundamentals of Chemistry.
3. Microscopy and Staining.
4. Characteristics of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells.
5. Essential Concepts of Metabolism.
6. Growth and Culturing of Bacteria.
7. Microbial Genetics.
8. Gene Transfer and Genetic Engineering.
9. An Introduction to Taxonomy: The Bacteria.
11. Eukaryotic Microorganisms and Parasites.
12. Sterilization and Disinfection.
13. Antimicrobial Therapy.
14. Host-Microbe Relationships and Disease Processes.
15. Epidemiology and Nosocomial Infections.
16. Innate Host Defenses.
17. Basic Principles of Adaptive Immunity and Immunization.
18. Immune Disorders.
19. Diseases of the Skin and Eyes; Wounds and Bites.
20. Urogenital and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
21. Diseases of the Respiratory System.
22. Oral and Gastrointestinal Diseases.
23. Cardiovascular, Lymphatic, and Systemic Diseases.
24. Diseases of the Nervous System.
25. Environmental Microbiology.