Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Microeconomicsby Parkin, Michael
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. What is Economics?
2. The Economic Problem
II. How Markets Work
3. Demand and Supply
5. Efficiency and Equity
6. Government Actions in Markets
7. Global Markets in Action
III. Households’ Choices
8. Utility and Demand
9. Possibilities, Preferences, and Choices
IV. Firms and Markets
10. Organizing Production
11. Output and Costs
12. Perfect Competition
14. Monopolistic Competition
V. Market Failure and Government
16. Public Choices and Public Goods
17. Economics of the Environment
VI. Factor Markets, Inequality, and Uncertainty
18. Markets for Factors of Production
19. Economic Inequality
20. Uncertainty and Information