Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
For all Intermediate Microeconomics courses at the undergraduate or graduate level.
Microeconomics has become a market leader because Perloff presents theory in the context of real, data-driven examples, and then develops intuition through his hallmark Solved Problems. Students gain a practical perspective, seeing how models connect to real-world decisions being made in today’s firms and policy debates.
The Seventh Edition is substantially updated and modified based on the extremely helpful suggestions of faculty and students who used the first six editions. Every chapter is thoroughly revised and includes new or updated examples and applications.
MyEconLab for Microeconomics is a total learning package for the intermediate microeconomics course. MyEconLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyEconLab: MyEconLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Help Students Review and Apply Concepts: Examples and exercises help students practice and connect to real-world decisions being made today in today’s firms and policy debates.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, exercises, and statistics appear throughout the text.0133456919 / 9780133456912
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyEconLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyEconLab search for ISBN-10: 0133577864 ISBN-13: 9780133577860. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133456919 /ISBN-13: 9780133456912 and ISBN-10: 0133486443 / ISBN-13: 9780133486445
MyEconLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
2. Supply and Demand
3. Applying the Supply-and-Demand Model
4. Consumer Choice
5. Applying Consumer Theory
6. Firms and Production
8. Competitive Firms sand Markets
9. Applying the Competitive Model
10. General Equilibrium and Economic Welfare
12. Pricing and Advertising
13. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
14. Game Theory
15. Factor Markets
16. Interest rates, Investments, and Capital Markets
18. Externalities, Open-Access, and Public Goods
19. Asymmetric Information
20. Contracts and Moral Hazards