Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For all intermediate Microeconomics courses at the undergraduate or graduate level. This text is also suitable for readers interested in calculus-based intermediate microeconomics.
Understand the practical, problem-solving aspects of microeconomic theory.
Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus uses calculus, algebra, and graphs to present microeconomic theory using actual examples, and then encourages readers to apply the theory to analyze real-world problems.
The Third Edition has been substantially revised, 80% of the Applications are new or updated, and there are 24 new Solved Problems. Every chapter (after Chapter 1) contains a new feature (the Challenge and the Challenge Solution) and has many new end-of-chapter exercises.
0133423859 / 9780133423853 Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus Plus NEW MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0133019934 / 9780133019933 Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus
0133020940 / 9780133020946 NEW MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Microeconomics: Theory and Application
Table of Contents
2. Supply and Demand
3. A Consumer’s Constrained Choice
5. Consumer Welfare and Policy Analysis
6. Firms and Production
8. Competitive Firms and Markets
9. Properties and Applications of the Competitive Model
10. General Equilibrium and Economic Welfare
12. Pricing and Advertising
13. Game Theory
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
15. Factor Markets
17. Externalities, Open Access, and Public Goods
18. Asymmetric Information
19. Contracts and Moral Hazards