Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
I. MICROSKILLS OF HELPING.
1. Nonverbal Communication.
3. Restating Content.
4. Reflecting Feelings.
5. Asking Questions.
6. Preparing for Action.
7. Advanced Helping Skills.
II. THEORIES OF HELPING.
8. Person-Centered Theory of Helping.
9. Behavioral Theories of Helping.
10. Cognitive-Behavioral Theories of Helping.
11. Psychodynamic Theories of Helping.
12. Family Systems Theories of Helping.
13. Sociocultural Theories of Helping: Feminist Theories.
14. Sociocultural Theories of Helping: Multicultural Theories.
III. FURTHER APPLICATIONS OF HELPING SKILLS AND THEORIES.
15. Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention.
16. Interviewing as Research.
References and Reading List.