Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
I. MICROSKILLS OF HELPING.
1. Nonverbal Communication.
3. Restating Content.
4. Reflecting Feelings.
5. Asking Questions.
6. Preparing for Action.
7. Advanced Helping Skills.
II. THEORIES OF HELPING.
8. Person-Centered Theory of Helping.
9. Behavioral Theories of Helping.
10. Cognitive-Behavioral Theories of Helping.
11. Psychodynamic Theories of Helping.
12. Family Systems Theories of Helping.
13. Sociocultural Theories of Helping: Feminist Theories.
14. Sociocultural Theories of Helping: Multicultural Theories.
III. FURTHER APPLICATIONS OF HELPING SKILLS AND THEORIES.
15. Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention.
16. Interviewing as Research.
References and Reading List.