Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Ron Sanchez is Professor of Strategy and Technology Management at the International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Lausanne, Switzerland. He has held previous appointments at the Copenhagen Business School; the Graduate School of Management, University of Western Australia; the University of Illinois; and ESSEC (Ecole Superieure des Sciences Economiques et Commerciales), Paris. Ron Sanchez consults with major corporations on organizational learning, knowledge management, and competence-based strategic management.
Table of Contents
Part I: Architectures and Modularity
1. The New Management Dimension: Architectures of Products, Processes, and Organizational Knowledge
2. Modularity as Strategy
Part II: Modular Product Strategies
3. Leveraging Product Variety Through 'Mix and Match' Models
4. 'Designing In' The Future
5. Cutting Costs Through Commonality and Re-Use
6. Meeting the Need for Speed: Reinventing the Product Creation Process
7. Competing in Modular Markets
Part III: Modular Organizatinon
8. Modularity in Process Design
9. Coordinating the Network Organization
Part IV: Knowledge Architectures and Organizational Learning
10. Architectures of Organizational Knowledge
11. Focusing Strategic Learning
Part V: Managing Modularity: New Strategies, New Structures, New Skills
12. Managing Modularity: New Strategies, New Structures, New Skills