Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part I: Fundamentals
1. The molecule: structure, size and shape
2. Molecular vibrations and molecular force fields
3. Quantum chemistry
4. The physical nature and the computer simulation of the intermolecular potential
5. Crystal symmetry and X-ray diffraction
6. Periodic systems: crystal orbitals and lattice dynamics
7. Molecular structure and macroscopic properties: calorimetry and thermodynamics
8. Correlation studies in organic solids
9. The liquid state
Part II: The frontier
11. Structure-property and structure-activity relationships
12. Intermolecular bonding
13. Phase equilibria, phase changes, and mesophases: analysis and simulation
14. Crystal polymorphism and crystal structure prediction
15. Epilogue: a theory of crystallization?