In Stock Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 7/28/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
David A. Clark, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of New Brunswick, Canada, where he also has had a private practice for 25 years. Dr. Clark is a widely recognized authority on cognitive behavior therapy for anxiety and depression and is the author of numerous books, including The Anxiety and Worry Workbook (with Aaron T. Beck) and Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts. He is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy and a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association.
Table of Contents
1. Harness Your Unhappiness
2. Go with the Flow
3. Trap Your Tigers”
4. Silence the Inner Critic
5. Take Time to Recharge
6. Stop the Mental Treadmill
7. Capture the Moment
8. Ponder the Past
9. Embrace Your Dreams
10. Make Connections
11. Express Kindness and Compassion
12. Get Active, Stay Fit, and Be Well
13. Face Your Dread
14. Sing in the Rain
15. Take the Long View