More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 7/28/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
David A. Clark, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of New Brunswick, Canada, where he also has had a private practice for 25 years. Dr. Clark is a widely recognized authority on cognitive behavior therapy for anxiety and depression and is the author of numerous books, including The Anxiety and Worry Workbook (with Aaron T. Beck) and Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts. He is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy and a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association.
Table of Contents
1. Harness Your Unhappiness
2. Go with the Flow
3. Trap Your Tigers”
4. Silence the Inner Critic
5. Take Time to Recharge
6. Stop the Mental Treadmill
7. Capture the Moment
8. Ponder the Past
9. Embrace Your Dreams
10. Make Connections
11. Express Kindness and Compassion
12. Get Active, Stay Fit, and Be Well
13. Face Your Dread
14. Sing in the Rain
15. Take the Long View