Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Daniel H. Levine is Assistant Professor in the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland.
Table of Contents
Part I: General Considerations
2. A Normative Framework for Peacekeeping
Part II: The Holy Trinity
5. Minimum Use of Force (A): Resort to Force
6. Minimum Use of Force (B): Peacekeeper Violence
Part III: Protecting Civilians
7. Protection and Vulnerability
8. Protection of Civilians from Non-enemies: A Case Study of MONUC Support to Kimia II in the DRC
9. Protecting with Civilians
Part IV: Appendices
A. List of Acronyms