This prasebook follows the bestselling Making Out in Japanese providing additional (and classic) phrases for travelers, including ones to help you make acquaintances, discuss likes and dislikes, share a meal, go out on the town or develop a romantic relationship.
If you are a student, businessman or tourist traveling to Japan and would like to have an authentic and meaningful experience, the key is being able to speak like a local. This friendly and easy-to-use phrasebook makes this possible. More Making Out in Japanese has been completely revised and expanded to be even more helpful as a guide to modern colloquial Japanese for use in everyday informal interactions—giving access to the sort of catchy Japanese expressions that aren't covered in traditional language materials. As well as the Romanized forms (romanji), each expression is now given in authentic Japanese script (kanji and kana with furigana pronunciation clues), so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This Japanese phrasebook includes:
- A guide to pronouncing Japanese words correctly
- Explanations of basic Japanese grammar, such as, intonation, word stress, and particles
- A guide to male and female usage
- Romanized forms of words and phrases (romanji)
- Complete Japanese translations including Japanese characters (kanji) and the Japanese alphabet (kana)
- Useful and interesting notes on Japanese language and culture
- Lots of colorful, fun and useful expressions not covered in other phrasebooks
Titles in this unique series of bestselling phrase books include: Making Out in Chinese, Making Out in Indonesian, Making Out in Thai, Making Out in Korean, Making Out in Hindi, Making Out in Japanese, Making Out in Vietnamese, Making Out in Burmese, Making Out in Tagalog, Making Out in Hindi, Making Out in Arabic, Making Out in English, More Making Out in Korean, and More Making Out in Japanese.