This prasebook follows the bestselling Making Out in Korean providing additional (and classic) phrases for travelers, including ones to help you make acquaintances, discuss likes and dislikes, share a meal, go out on the town or develop a romantic relationship.
If you are a student, businessman or tourist traveling to South Korea or North Korea and would like to have an authentic and meaningful experience, the key is being able to speak like a local. This friendly and easy-to-use Korean phrasebook makes this possible. More Making out in Korean has been carefully designed to act as a guide to modern colloquial Korean for use in everyday informal interactions—giving access to the sort of catchy Korean expressions that aren't covered in traditional language materials. As well as the Romanized forms (romanji), each expression is given in authentic Korean script (hangul), so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with. In addition, easy–to–use phonetic spellings of all Korean words and phrases are given. For example "How are you?"—annyeonghaseyo? is also written as anh-nyawng-hah-seyo?
This Korean phrasebook includes:
- A guide to pronouncing Korean words correctly.
- Explanations of basic Korean grammar, such as, word order, questions, and formal vs. informal tenses.
- Complete Korean translations including Korean Script (hangul).
- Useful and interesting notes on Korean language and culture.
- Lots of colorful, fun and useful expressions not covered in other phrasebooks.