Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $191.70
With 50 years of success in the principles of accounting market,Fundamental Accounting Principles, 18e by Wild, Larson and Chiappetta has endured and adapted to changes in accounting, technology, and student learning styles. Its innovation is reflected in its extensive use of small business examples, the integration of new computerized learning tools, superior end-of-chapter material, and a highly engaging, pedagogical design. Inclusion of Homework Manager, Homework Mananger Plus and Carol Yacht's General Ledger and Peachtree application software provides students every advantage as they strive to understand the key concepts of accounting and their role in business.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting in Business
2. Analyzing and Recording Transactions
3. Adjusting Accounts and Preparing Financial Statements
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
5. Accounting for Merchandising Operations
6. Inventories and Cost of Sales
7. Accounting Information Systems
8. Cash and Internal Controls
9. Accounting for Receivables
10. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles