Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Want to increase your imaging capabilities exponentially? Look no further than Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, an expertly crafted guide to ultrasound and musculoskeletal diagnosis. In this comprehensive book, you’ll learn everything you need to know about employing powerful imaging techniques to produce precise and consistent readings. With clearly segmented and organized text, each topic is enhanced and supported by illustrations, photographs, and imaging scans. Assisted by the author and his world-renowned contributors, you’ll focus on different parts of the body, as chapter subjects range from the shoulder, to the elbow, to the hand and wrist, as well as the muscles, nerves, and more. Witness how radiology specialists and practitioners are increasing their knowledge and expertise of the anatomy, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, and techniques of this imaging tool. Under the guidance of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, you can acquire the skills you need to offer insightful, effective imaging diagnosis and outstanding medical treatment.
• Vivid combination of color photos, imaging scans, and four-color anatomical drawings
• Chapters organized anatomically including a special chapter devoted to nerves
• Comprehensive analysis of sports injuries and rheumatologic applications
• Bonus tips and supplemental info are highlighted for easy reference
• Headers and sub-headers divide content into digestible chunks
• Clinical examples and findings illustrate and enumerate each topic
• Ultrasound methods with step-by-step instructions
• Techniques accompanied by examples of relevant pathology