Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Apple TV screenshots that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from Apple TV.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through doing everything you want to do with your Apple TV. Learn how to:
- Set up your Apple TV–and how to do it faster with an iPhone
- Control a home entertainment system using the Apple TV
- Use Siri to find content, launch apps, and get useful information
- Rent and buy movies and TV shows from iTunes
- Stream video from Netflix®, Hulu, HBO®, and Showtime®
- Find every app that offers the movie or TV show you’re looking for with just one search
- Make your Apple TV even more fun by finding and using the best apps and games
- Use your Apple TV remote as a motion-sensitive game controller
- Enjoy music on your TV, including how to use Apple Music
- Set restrictions to prevent kids from accessing adult material
- Control your Apple TV using an iPhone
- Customize your Apple TV to fit how you use it
- Configure settings for people with visual impairments
- Solve common problems with the device
- Discover the hidden features and shortcuts that let you truly master the Apple TV
Register Your Book at www.quepublishing.com/register and save 35% off your next purchase.