My Google Apps
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through doing exactly what you want with Google Apps. Learn how to:
- Use Google Apps to reduce technology expenses and grow your business
- Choose the best Google Apps version for your needs
- Quickly activate and customize your account
- Give your users customized email that uses your domain, not gmail.com
- Connect Gmail to your smartphone so your email and schedule always go with you
- Create, format, edit, print, and collaborate on documents with Docs
- Track and analyze your data with Sheets
- Create presentations with Slides and present anywhere via the Internet
- Cut travel costs: run video meetings online with Google Hangouts
- Improve project collaboration with a shared Sites workspace
- Efficiently manage and share your schedule with Calendar
- Store and share your files for secure anytime/anywhere access
- Sync your files between your PC or Mac and Google Drive in the cloud
- Use Vault to archive content and activity for compliance or other legal reasons
COVERS: Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Hangouts, Sites, Vault
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to new Google Apps screenshots that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Google Apps problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from Google Apps.