Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Rebecca Donatelle is an Associate Professor in Public Health and is the Coordinator of the Public Health Promotion and Education Programs in the College of Health and Human Sciences at Oregon State University. She has a Ph.D. in Community Health/Health Education, a Master of Science degree in Health Education, and a Bachelor of Science degree with majors in both Health/Physical Education and English. She is also a Certified Health Education Specialist in behaviors and behavior change. She has received the Leadership Award, outstanding teacher award in her college, and a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Presidential Award for Promising New Research in the Smoke-Free Families National Initiative.
Table of Contents
1. Healthy Change
2. Psychosocial Health
4. Relationships and Sexuality
5. Reproductive Choices
6. Addiction and Drug Abuse
7. Alcohol and Tobacco
9. Weight Management and Body Image
11. CVD, Cancer, and Diabetes
12. Infectious Conditions
13. Violence and Unintentional Injuries
14. Environmental Health
15. Consumerism and Complementary and Alternative Medicine