Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Full-Color Book + Content Update Program
If want to learn how to use Microsoft Sway, My Office Sway is your must-have companion. This friendly, quick, full-color, 100% practical tutorial walks you through various tasks for building your own multimedia web presentations—even if you have no design skills.
If you’re ready to start creating your own Sways on your computer, tablet, or phone, My Office Sway is ready to help.
In addition, this book is part of Que’s Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Sway, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection.
My Office Sway is an easy, full-color tutorial on Microsoft’s new design app, which covers the following topics:
· Set up your free Sway account, and master Sway’s web interface
· Create a new Sway from scratch—or from PowerPoint, Word, or PDF
· Use storylines to design and organize your Sway
· Control your Sway’s content, layout, and appearance
· Embed external content including Google Maps, YouTube or Vimeo videos, SoundCloud audio, and Infogr.am infographics
· Insert content from numerous sources, such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or your own OneDrive
· Add column, bar, line, pie, and area charts
· Preview and modify your Sways
· Transform your Sway’s design automatically with Remix!
· Build slideshows or single-page Sways
· Embed Sways on your website or blog, or in another Sway
· Control exactly who can see your Sway
· Create live group Sways for business, teaching, or brainstorming
· Use Sway from your iPhone, iPad, or Windows 10 device
Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, colorful screenshots, all numbered so there's no chance of getting lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help you get started quickly. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, lists, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter.
Patrice-Anne Rutledge is a business technology author and journalist who writes about business applications, social media, and small business technology. In addition to her current book on Sway, she is also the author of numerous other books on Microsoft applications, including Easy Office 2016, Easy Office 2013, Office 2013 All-In-One Absolute Beginner’s Guide, PowerPoint 2013 Absolute Beginner’s Guide, and Using PowerPoint 2010, all from Pearson. She can be reached through her website at www.patricerutledge.com.