Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
MyEducationLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Special Education for Today's Teachersby Rosenberg, Michael S.; Westling, David L.; McLeskey, James M.
Table of Contents
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Take Practice Tests for each chapter of your text.
– Completion of each practice test generates a study plan that is unique to you.
– The study plan links to text excerpts activities with feedback, and videos and other media that can help you master concepts covered in your text.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN: