Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Table of Contents
myitlab content is built to match the following textbooks:
* GO! With Office 2007 Introductory
* GO! With Office 2007 Intermediate
* GO! With Word 2007 Volume 1
* GO! With Excel 2007 Volume 1
* GO! With Access 2007 Volume 1
* GO! With PowerPoint 2007 Volume 1
* Skills for Success with Office 2007
* Exploring Office 2007 Volume 1
* Exploring Office 2007 Volume 2
* Exploring Word 2007 Comprehensive
* Exploring Excel 2007 Comprehensive
* Exploring Access 2007 Comprehensive
* Exploring PowerPoint 2007 Comprehensive
* Microsoft Office 2007 In Business
* Microsoft Excel 2007 In Business Comprehensive
* Microsoft Access 2007 In Business Comprehensive
* Technology in Action Introductory
* Technology in Action Complete