Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Table of Contents
myitlab content is built to match the following textbooks:
* GO! With Office 2007 Introductory
* GO! With Office 2007 Intermediate
* GO! With Word 2007 Volume 1
* GO! With Excel 2007 Volume 1
* GO! With Access 2007 Volume 1
* GO! With PowerPoint 2007 Volume 1
* Skills for Success with Office 2007
* Exploring Office 2007 Volume 1
* Exploring Office 2007 Volume 2
* Exploring Word 2007 Comprehensive
* Exploring Excel 2007 Comprehensive
* Exploring Access 2007 Comprehensive
* Exploring PowerPoint 2007 Comprehensive
* Microsoft Office 2007 In Business
* Microsoft Excel 2007 In Business Comprehensive
* Microsoft Access 2007 In Business Comprehensive
* Technology in Action Introductory
* Technology in Action Complete