What is included with this book?
DR. REED K. HOLDEN (Concord, MA), CEO/Founder of Holden Advisors, is a world-class pricing expert who helps clients build go-to-market strategies to drive price leadership, selling backbone and profitable growth. He pioneered the Value DisciplineSM, a process to tune and sustain pricing power in highly competitive markets. His latest work focuses on successfully dealing with discount-oriented procurement departments through more effective product positioning, selling, and negotiation. With Mark Burton, he wrote Pricing with Confidence: Ten Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table. When not helping clients improve profitability, Reed is an avid reader, marksman, tractor-driver and beer connoisseur. Find out more about Reed and Holden Advisors at www.HoldenAdvisors.com.
Part 1. The Great Game of Procurement
1. Tough Selling---The New Normal
2. The Tells of the Game
3. The Basics of the Game
4. Understand Your Foundation of Value
Part II. Eight Knock-Em-Dead Scenarios for Winning the Game
5. Develop Give-Get
6. Negotiating with Price Buyers
7. Negotiating with Relationship Buyers
8. Negotiating with Value Buyers
9. Negotiating with Poker Players
Part III. It’s a Negotiation, Not a Surrender
10. Advanced Gamesmanship11. The Realities of the Game