Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Negotiating Globally gives managers a basic reference for learning how to negotiate successfully across boundaries of national culture. Rather than centering on country-specific protocol and customs, this third edition of the popular book provides a general framework to help negotiators anticipate and manage cultural differences. This new edition will have thoroughly updated cases and examples to reflect the global and cultural changes since the second edition was published.
Table of Contents
1. Negotiation Basics
2. Culture and Negotiation
3. Culture and Strategy for Negotiating Deals
4. Resolving Disputes
5. Negotiating in Teams
6. Social Dilemmas
7. Negotiations Between Governments and Foreign Direct Investors
8. Will the World Adjust, or Must You?