Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: FOUNDATIONS OF NEGOTIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
2. The Language of Negotiation
PART TWO: NEGOTIATION PROCESSES
3. Distributive Negotiations
4. Integrative Negotiations
5. Conflict and Dispute Resolution
PART THREE: INTERPERSONAL/CONTEXTUAL CHARACTERISTICS
6. Understanding Yourself and How that Impacts Negotiation
7. Communication in Negotiation
8. The Role and Importance of Persuasion in Negotiation
9. The Nature of the Relationship in Negotiating and Resolving Disputes
10. International Negotiations
11. Team and Multi-Party Negotiations
PART FOUR: NEGOTIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION APPLICATIONS
12. Negotiating in the Workplace
13. Negotiating the Purchase or Sale of an Automobile
14. Real Estate Negotiations: Commercial and Residential
15. Negotiating Your Future
APPENDIX A: Negotiating with Organized Labor
APPENDIX B: Resumes and Cover Letters