Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
- The Vocabulary
- Color Anomalies, Emotional Response, Symbolism, and Trends
- Relationships Among Colors
- Combining Colors
- Color in Designed Products, Installations, and Printing
- Science, Color, and Art
- Light and Color
- Vision and Color
- Additive Color Mixture: Mixing Light
- Subtractive Color Mixture: Mixing Paints