Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
- The Vocabulary
- Color Anomalies, Emotional Response, Symbolism, and Trends
- Relationships Among Colors
- Combining Colors
- Color in Designed Products, Installations, and Printing
- Science, Color, and Art
- Light and Color
- Vision and Color
- Additive Color Mixture: Mixing Light
- Subtractive Color Mixture: Mixing Paints