ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators with a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
- Worked Out Solutions provide step-by-step explanations of specific problems using the exact numbers and data that were presented, helping students understand how to arrive at the correct answers themselves.
- A Simulated Excel Environment enables students to learn and practice accounting while gaining hands-on experience with the software they’ll use in their future careers.
- An Adaptive Learning Study Plan for each student continuously assesses performance in real time, and personalizes content to reinforce concepts that target the student’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Dynamic Study Modules offer personalized guidance and on-point practice, enabling students to learn faster and retain information longer.
- Real World Accounting Videos demonstrate course material in action, and show how accounting will apply to students’ future careers.