Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This access code card gives you access to all of MyCommunicationLab's tools and resources, including a complete eText of your book. You can also buy immediate access to MyCommunicationLab with Pearson eText online with a credit card at www.mycommunicationlab.com.
A revolutionary learning and teaching tool designed to reflect the way students experience mass media today
With a storytelling narrative and chapter-specific videos, Mass Media Revolution helps students experience mass media, enhancing their development as critical consumers. They can study, read, interact and consume their course material in print and online in a way that best suits their individual learning needs. The alignment of chapter content, in print and online, to national academic standards for the course (ACEJMC) and critical thinking questions throughout develop and refine students’ media literacy skills.
MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the Sterin program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, an eText, and a study plan.
The print version of this title is a three-hole punched, loose-leaf text packaged with a MyCommunicationLab access card (ISBN 0205944272). A MyCommunicationLab standalone access card is also available (ISBN 020593000X).
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning– MyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Improve Critical Thinking–Learning objectives throughout the text encourage students to focus on what they need to know.
- Engage Students–Contemporary topics and a visual narrative engage students in the material.
- Support Instructors– A full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.