Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This access code card gives you access to all of MyCommunicationLab's tools and resources, including a complete eText of your book. You can also buy immediate access to MyCommunicationLab with Pearson eText online with a credit card at www.mycommunicationlab.com.
Engages students with lively and accessible insights into interpersonal skill development
Interpersonal Messages creates a foundation for students to understand the concepts of interpersonal communication and to develop the necessary skills to apply what they have learned through comprehensive coverage, exercises, and real life examples. With a focus on skill-building, this text helps today's students understand how to master interpersonal communication and relationship skills in every area of their personal, social, and professional lives.
MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the DeVito program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, assessment and sample speeches.
This text is available in a variety of formats — digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning–MyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Improve Critical Thinking–Learning objectives at the beginning of every chapter help students focus on what they need to learn.
- Engage Students–Discussions focus on real-life topics to keep students engaged in the material.
- Apply Ethics–Ethical issues in interpersonal communication are addressed.
- Support Instructors–A full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.