Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This access code card gives you access to all of MyCommunicationLab's tools and resources. Want a complete eText of your textbook, too? Buy immediate access to MyCommunicationLab with Pearson eText online with a credit card at www.mycommunicationlab.com.
Emphasizes the importance of relating to others
Interpersonal Communication: Relating to Others emphasizes the importance of communication confidence in a variety of interpersonal relationships and interpersonal contexts. The text offers exceptional coverage of cultural diversity to help students understand and adapt to differences while learning how to establish common links with others.
MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the Beebe program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, assessment and sample speeches.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning—MyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Improve Critical Thinking—Learning objectives help students focus on what they need to master.
- Engage Students—An emphasis on technology keeps the material engaging to today's students.
- Support Instructors—A full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.