Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
NEW MyHistoryLab without Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Created Equal A History of the United States
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This access code card gives you access to all of MyHistoryLab's tools and resources. Want a complete eText of your textbook, too? Buy immediate access to MyHistoryLab with Pearson eText online with a credit card at www.myhistorylab.com.
Re-examines American History through the theme of contested equality
Taking an inclusive view of American history, Created Equal emphasizes the struggles for equality experienced by diverse groups of Americans across the many regions of the nation. With a steadfast chronological framework, and a strong narrative thread, the authors offer a fresh and critical perspective on the traditional story.
MyHistoryLab is an integral part of the Jones program. Key learning applications include assessment, MyHistoryLab Video Series, and History Explorer.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning — Personalize Learning — MyHistoryLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Emphasize Outcomes — Learning Objective Questions at the beginning of each chapter and a chapter review and thematic timeline ending each chapter keep students focused on what they need to know. On MyHistoryLab, practice tests help students achieve these objectives by measuring progress and creating personalized study plans.
- Engage Students — A new pedagogically-driven design highlights a clear learning path through the material and offers a visually stunning learning experience in print or on a screen. With the Pearson eText, students can transition directly to MyHistoryLab resources such as primary source documents, videos, and mapping exercises.
- Improve Critical Thinking — Powerful learning applications in MyHistoryLab–including Explorer mapping exercises, Closer Look analyses of sources and topics, and Writing Assessments tied to engaging videos–promote critical thinking.
- Support Instructors — MyHistoryLab, Instructor’s eText, MyHistoryLab Instructor’s Guide, Class Preparation Tool, Instructor’s Manual, MyTest, and PowerPoints are available.