The College Board's new SAT is coming in March 2016! Face the redesigned SAT with confidence using Kaplan's New SAT 2016 Strategies, Practice and Review. This essential guide provides brand new practice tests, clear explanations of test changes, detailed concept review, and much more. Kaplan’s New SAT 2016 Strategies, Practice and Review is the ideal prep tool for students looking to ace the redesigned test!
Kaplan's New SAT 2016 Strategies, Practice and Review includes:
- 3 realistic practice tests for the new SAT including two full-length online exams
- Expert video tutorials covering test-taking strategies for the new SAT
- In-depth review of the new Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section and the new Optional Essay
- In-depth review of all Math topics tested in the new SAT, including analysis of data, charts, and graphs.
- Explanations of the new SAT scoring systems, including Area Scores, Test Scores, Cross-Test Scores, and Subscores
- 1,000+ practice questions with clear, detailed answers
- Online drills and access to Kaplan professionals to support you through your college admissions process
Kaplan's New SAT 2016 Strategies, Practice and Review provides you with everything you need to improve your score—guaranteed. Kaplan's Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students successfully prepare for the SAT, and we promise SAT prep you can trust. Kaplan's New SAT 2016 Strategies, Practice and Review is the tool to make your testing goals a reality!