Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Next Generation Grammar seamlessly blends course work and online content to optimize instruction and provide a 21st century learning experience that will engage and motivate learners.
In class = Teacher directed
Thematic lessons, concise presentations and meaningful communicative activities integrate skills with grammar.
Online = Student directed
Dynamic practice activities and rich feedback support instruction…whenever, wherever. Also includes a Grammar Coach for quick, engaging review in a student-friendly video format. Ongoing assessment allows teachers to track progress and students to monitor their learning.
The four-level series includes:
- Course book available in print or eText format.
- ActiveTeach, a powerful electronic resource for exciting whole-class teaching — allows instructors to project course book pages, play video and audio, and create annotations. Also includes teaching notes.
Table of Contents
Unit 1 Connections
Chapter 1 Network of Friends
Chapter 2 Global Links
Unit 2 Achievements
Chapter 3 Child Prodigies
Chapter 4 Late Blooomers
Unit 3 Health and Fitness
Chapter 5 Keeping Fit
Chapter 6 Push it to the limit!
Unit 4 The World of Travel
Chapter 7 Ecotourism
Chapter 8 Your Travel Personality
Unit 5 The Power of Music
Chapter 9 Music and Social Change
Chapter 10 How Music Helps
Unit 6 Education
Chapter 11 Today’s Classrooms
Chapter 12 Mission Possible!
Unit 7 Relationships
Chapter 13 Talking the Talk
Chapter 14 Different Strokes for Different Folks
Unit 8 Investigations
Chapter 15 Detective Work
Chapter 16 New Tricks of the Trade
Unit 9 From Garden to Table
Chapter 17 Behind the Scenes
Chapter 18 Redefining Gardens: Urban Farming
Unit 10 Earth – and Beyond
Chapter 19 Earth’s Neighbors
Chapter 20 Extreme Space
B Simple present: Be
C Present progressive
D Spelling rules for -ing endings
E Simple present
F Spelling rules for -s endings
G Simple past: Regular verbs
H Spelling rules for -ed endings
I Simple past: Irregular verbs
J Irregular simple past verbs / Irregular past participles
K Simple past: Wh- questions
L Simple past: Be
M Past progressive
N Future: Will
O Future: Be going to
P Present perfect
Q Count and noncount nouns
R Pronouns and possessive adjectives
S Phrasal verbs