Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. An introduction to superfluidity and superconductivity, K. H. Bennemann and J. B. Ketterson
2. A survey of some novel superfluids, J. B. Ketterson and K. H. Bennemann
3. Quantized vortices in superfluid helium and atomic Bose-Einstein condensates, Makoto Tsubota, Kenichi Kasamatsuand, and Michikazu Kobayashi
4. Spin superfluidity and magnon Bose-Einstein condensation, Y.M. Bunkov and G.E. Volovik
5. Superfluid helium three in aerogel: experiment, Yoonseok Lee and Richard P. Haley
6. Bose-Einstein condensation of photons, Jan Klaers and Martin Weitz
7. Bose-Einstein condensation of atomic gases, Frederic Chevy and Jean Dalibard
8. Experiments on excitons in bulk semiconductors, M. Kuwata-Gonokami
9. Superfluidity in exciton-polariton condensates, Y. Yamamoto
10. Color superconductivity in dense quark matter, Mark G. Alford, Andreas Schmitt, Krishna Rajagopal, and Thomas Schafe
11. The superfluid universe, G. E. Volovik