Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Nursing Process
2. Critical Thinking
4. Diagnostic Reasoning
5. Diagnostic Language
6. Planning: Overview and Outcomes
7. Planning: Interventions
10. Creating a Plan of Care
APPENDIX A: ANSWER KEYS
APPENDIX B: ANA CODE OF ETHICS FOR NURSES WITH INTERPRETATIVE STATEMENTS
APPENDIX C: MULTIDISCIPLINARY (COLLABORATIVE) PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH DISEASES AND OTHER PHYSIOLOGICAL DISORDERS
APPENDIX D: MULTIDISCIPLINARY (COLLABORATIVE) PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH SURGICAL TREATMENTS