Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Nursing Theory
2. Nursing Theory and Clinical Practice
3. Environmental Model: Florence Nightingale
4. Interpersonal Relations in Nursing: Hildegard E. Peplau
5. Definition and Components of Nursing: Virginia Henderson
6. Self-Care Deficit Nursing Theory: Dorothea Elizabeth Orem
7. Behavioral System Model: Dorothy E. Johnson
8. Nursing Process Discipline: Ida Jean Orlando
9. Other Theories from the 1950s and 1960s
10. The Conservation Principles: A Model For Health: Myra Estrin Levine
11. Conceptual System and Theory of Goal Attainment: Imogene M. King
12. Science of Unitary Human Beings: Martha E. Rogers
13. The Roy Adaptation Model: Sister Callista Roy
14. The Neuman Systems Model: Betty Neuman
15. Other Theories from the 1970s
16. Theory of Culture Care Diversity and Universality: Madeleine M. Leininger
17. Health as Expanding Consciousness: Margaret A. Newman
18. Theory of Transpersonal Caring: Jean Watson
19. Human Becoming School of Thought: Rosemarie Rizzo Parse
20. The Modeling and Role-Modeling Theory: Helen Lorraine (Cook) Erickson, Evelyn M. Tomlin, and Mary Ann P. Swain
21. Health Promotion Model: Nola J. Pender
22. Philosophy of Caring and Expert Nursing Practice: Patricia Benner
23. Other Theories of the 1980s
24. Other Nursing Theories from the 1990s