Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
· Judith A Beto, PhD, RD, FADA is the lead author.
Chapter 1 Guides for Nutrition and Dietetics Practice
Chapter 2 Communication
Chapter 3 Interviewing
Chapter 4 Person-Centered Counseling
Chapter 5 Stages and Processes of Health Behavior Change
Chapter 6 Counseling for Behavior Modification
Chapter 7 Counseling for Cognitive Change
Chapter 8 Counseling Through the Life-Span
Chapter 9 Communication and Cultural Diversity
Chapter 10 Principles and Theories of Learning
Chapter 11 Planning Learning
Chapter 12 Implementing and Evaluating Learning
Chapter 13 Group Facilitation and Dynamics
Chapter 14 Effective Oral Presentations
Chapter 15 Using Instructional Media
Appendix A: Nutrition Assessment and Monitoring and Evaluation Terminology
Appendix B: Nutrition Diagnostic Terminology
Appendix C: Nutrition Intervention Terminology