Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Oncology in Primary Care is for primary care clinicians who need practical and concise information on caring for their patients with cancer.
Written in an easy-to-browse format, chapters cover risk factors, prevention, screening, prognosis, and surveillance strategies—valuable information that helps primary care clinicians advise their patients regarding therapeutic and end-of-life decisions and become true partners in the care of their patients with cancer.
Each chapter also includes an abundance of figures and tables to help clinicians find quick answers to questions commonly encountered in the primary care setting. Plus, a companion website is available allowing easy accessibility to the content.
• Includes a glossary of common cancer-related terms and an annotated list of internet and community resources for cancer care
• Provides rapid access to essential information needed to assist in the treatment of complications of cancer therapy
• Emphasizes prognosis, long-term effects of therapy, survivorship, and surveillance to help the primary care clinician manage co-morbid conditions and advise patients regarding therapeutic and end-of-life decisions
• Includes access to full text and image bank online