Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping. Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $166.50
Chase, Jacobs and Aquilano: Operations Management for Competitive Advantage, 10/e (CJA) provides a current and thorough introduction to the concepts, processes, and methods of managing and controlling operations in manufacturing or service settings. The text provides comprehensive coverage, from high-tech manufacturing to high touch services with a balanced treatment. CJA also thoroughly integrates and discusses current issues such as globalization; supply chain strategy, E-business, and ERP. The concepts are illustrated by using abundant real world examples, articles, illustrations, problems and cases. Technology is integral to the success of this course, as such, CJA also provide students and instructors with an innovative array of leading edge technology learning and teaching tools.
Table of Contents
Section OneOperations Strategy and Managing Change
1. Introduction to the Field
2. Operations Strategy and Competitiveness /TN2. Learning Curves
3. Project Management
Section TwoProduct Design and Process Selection
4. Process Analysis /TN4. Job Design and Work Measurement
5. Product Design and Process SelectionManufacturing TN5. Facility Layout
6. Product Design and Process SelectionServices /TN6. Waiting Line Management
7. Quality Management /TN7. Process Capability & Statistical Quality Control