Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Part A: Understanding Operations Management
1. Introduction to Operations Management
2. Winning Customers and Competing Effectively
3. Operations Processes and Life Cycles
Part B: Managing Operations
4. Locating, Designing, and Managing Facilities
5. Managing Supply Chain Relationships
6. Managing Materials and Inventory Performance
7. Managing Capacity and Demand
8. Managing Queuing and Customer Satisfaction
9. Managing Quality
Part C: Designing and Developing Operations
10. Designing Processes
11. Designing Jobs and Managing People
12. Developing New Products and Services
13. Planning for Projects, Crises, and Business Continuity
Part D: Operations Strategies
14. Operations Strategy
15. Lean and Agile Production
16. Innovation and Continuous Improvement
17. Internationalization, Globalization, and Corporate Social Responsibility