Ideal for Advanced Undergraduate and Postgraduate students, this book builds on concepts from Strategic Management, Operations Management, Marketing and HRM to give students a comprehensive understanding of Operations Strategy.
- Comprehensive and accessible with authoritative authorship and an excellent blend of theory and practice
- A European context
- Engaging case studies
New to this edition
· An approach that highlights some of the developments in operations strategy, especially how its concepts are having wider application.
· Many new and updated examples, which cover the topical issues in operations strategy. Two thirds of the examples used are new or updated for to this edition.
· The inclusion of some new material relating to such issues as the links between operations management and strategy, triadic supply relationships, knowledge management, and organizational ambidexterity.
· New longer cases, but retaining those that proved popular from the previous edition. These cases can still be used form the basis of a whole course in operations strategy.